View all alerts of any policy type whose status you have previously enabled from the Alerts & Notifications tab on the Zero Trust Sign-In Policies pages.
By going to Timus Manager> Insights> Alerts page,
- You can view the alerts of the selected policy Type, whose Status you have previously activated, from the Alerts & Notifications tab on the Zero Trust Sign-In Policies pages:
- At the bottom of the page are Total “Alert” Records.
- You can navigate between the alert list pages with the total records filter in the lower-right corner of the page.
- Enter Title.
- Choose a Result: Failed/ Successful/ Timeout.
- Choose a Type: User Sign-In Policy/ Administrator Sign-In Policy.
- Specify Severity: Any/ High/ Medium/ Low.
- Set a Time.
- Click the Search button.
All alerts are listed below, based on your previous selection.
By clicking the ellipsis icon at the very end of the alert line, you can:
- View Details of the alert.
- Mark the alert as Read/ Unread. When you mark it as read, the text will be faded out.
- Delete the alert.