- Knowledge Base
Users and Teams
Sites & Networks
Zero Trust Security
Timus Partner Portal
Create optimization rules for Groups, Devices, IP, Networks, or Any Source. Limit the internet usage speed for all services in your company network.
To create an optimization, follow these steps:
- Go to Timus Manager> Menu> the Optimization page,
- Select the Source where you want to apply the optimization rule,
- Select the Destination of the rule to be applied,
- Set a Priority for optimization,
- Set Limit for optimization,
- Optimize for an action,
- Click Save.
You can configure the rule by clicking the ellipsis icon at the end of the optimization rule.