Create new administrators, define new roles, assign these roles to your administrators, and set new permissions/ restrictions for existing roles.
Roles and Permissions
Create a new role and configure the names and permissions of existing roles by using the Roles and Permissions button on the Administrators page.
Follow these steps to create a new role:
- Click the Roles and Permissions button,
- Click on Create Role on the page that opens,
- Enter a Role Title,
- Choose from the Timus Manager capabilities for the role you are about to create,
- Click Create.
You can now view the role you created on the Roles and Permissions page and configure the role with Edit and Delete on the row where the role is located.
Use the Create Admin button to create fully authorized Administrators for your company network.
To create an administrator, follow these steps:
- Click the Create Administrator button on the Administrators page,
- Enter the information requested from you,
- Select Role for the admin you are about to create,
- Click Confirm.
View all changes made on your company network using Timus Manager.
On the Audit Logs page,
- You can Search the audit logs by using the search bar,
- You can view the logs in a specific date range by selecting a Date/ Time range,
- You can get detailed information about the old and new values of the modified components in your network.