To view user activity on your corporate network, follow these steps:
- Go to Timus Manager > Menu > the Users & Teams page,
- Find the user whose activities you want to see on the screen by clicking the ellipsis icon at the end of the line. If you use the list on the grid, click on the username.
- From this popup, you can View, Edit, Delete, Ban Login, Reset Password, Drop Connection, and Reset 2FA for the user.
- Click View in the window that opens,
- On this page, you can view all-user activities on the network,
- You can view events in a specific period using the Date/Time filter at the top right of the page.
- When you click on the Actions button at the top right of the page, you can perform the following actions for the user: Edit/ Delete/ Drop Connection.