Comment on page
View ZTNA Dashboard
The Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Dashboard provides a complete overview of all user and admin events within your network, all displayed on one page.
Access the information on successful logins, failed logins, high-risk login attempts, lockouts for failed logins, sign-in rule denies, and sign-in locations on graph and a map.
- You can also access the locations of all events using the map in the Sign-In Locations widget.
- To zoom in on the map, use ctrl+ scroll. In addition, you can view the event types included in the widget by using the map filter in the upper-right corner.
- Double-click the purple number icons on the map to access login information such as the username, public IP, location, and time.
- For a better view, use the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog located in the lower-right corner of the map.
- By clicking on the widgets, you will be directed to the Events page where you can see all the User Events and Administrator Events, including their respective details with the IP Intelligence information about their device. Click the View Events page to see more.